Sports Blogging is Fun

Friday, December 17, 2010

FCP Journal

 As I participated in the flat classroom project(FCP) I kept a journal. The following is an outline of activities I got involved in with the high school kids and their dates. It was a very engaging but fulfilling project that needs a lot of time and attention in order to accomplish tasks in a more timely and satisfactory manner. I am pleased that I made it, despite schedule issue. Below is a log of my activities during the the project.

10/25/10– I became a member of the Flat Classroom Project and signed up for  My Wiki 
10/25/10– Signed up for Expert Advisor on the FCP page- Expert Advisor 
10/26/10– Requested for friendship from some of the students.
10/27/10– JasonLcvhs befriended me on The FCP. I visited his page frequently and every time his discussion link was not activated. - JasonLcvhs 
11/10/10– Introduced myself to the students on the discussion board for the project group 6. Globalization and Outsourcing (G&O)
11/10//10– Andrewmcvhs befriended me on The FCP. I visited his page frequently and every time his discussion link was not activated.- Andrewmcvhs
11/16/10– Wrote on the discussion board. Congratulated the kids for what they had done so far.
11/16/10– On the discussion board requested for feedback but no one responded at all.
11/18/10– BriannaC befriended me on The FCP. I visited her page frequently and every time her discussion link was not activated. -BriannaC
11/20/10– Signed up to be a judge of the FCP
12/13/10– Video Judging- Accessed the video made by kids and rated them
12/13/10– Survey completion-Completed and submitted - Survey 

No comments:

Post a Comment