Sports Blogging is Fun

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Technologies

As we have seen in our readings, chats and discussions emerging technologies can not be wished away in the present ever changing world. For the children who want to get a good education, they have to keep up with the new technologies like tweeter, blogging, IM, chats even texting. My take for a good education is not just mastering the lectures and readings provided by the teacher but also relating the lecture and readings to the reall world event. For example apart from just listening to new and getting sutistied by what you have heard an educated individual will try to getting other view from other sources using the the internet, texting friends to know what they think and so on.

Social networks have grown very repidly and they offer fast ways to organize things like get togethers, parties, meetings such are the funtionalities that I think kids will benefit from but in an educational manner other than just socilizing. Another way that student can learn better is using computer game. THis is well expalined inthe following excapt

1 comment:

  1. Evans,
    Have you thought of ways to incorporate social networking into the currciulum?
    For me, I keep my social interactions very personal, between my close friends. How might I keep my private social life while becoming "social" with my students?
    Thanks,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete